The Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Application Sheet~

Go down

~Application Sheet~ Empty ~Application Sheet~

Post by Gaara Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Before you submit your sheet. Ask yourself.
1. Am I relating the character to myself too much? [Mary/Gary Stu]
2. Is my writing hard to read? [Does it grip your own attention? Do you find it ~gripping to read?]
3. Is my sheet an acceptable length? [If you were an admin looking at this sheet; would you approve it?]
4. Does my RP sample fit how I would normally post here? [Is your RP sample a normal post for you?]
And lastly.
5. Am I too busy with school or other matters to be an active member here?
--

Character name: [Put the character name here: Or alias if preferred.]

RP experience: [How long have you been RPing?]

--
Faction: [Which Village/group are you a part of? Maybe Konoha? Or the Sand Village?]

Kekkai Genkai: [What does your character use for fighting? Or maybe it's some kind of special vision ability.]

Personality: [How does your character respond to battle, talking to the opposite sex *Insert childish giggle*. Or how do they respond to boredom? You decide what to describe. PLEASE, be detailed.]

Biography: [I expect no less than two paragraphs, more are recommended. Besides, what do -YOU- think of the person who only does the bare minimum?]

Other: [Anything else we should know about your character? Maybe just put a smile here for good effort?]

RP sample: [Please post a -NORMAL- post that you would do on this site. (Under normal circumstances.)]

Abilities/powers/Jutsu: [Jutsu's, all that good stuff.]

ANNND, YA DONE. *Confetti shot from cannons, and cheering, accompanied by an applause..... Give yourself a pat on the back*
Gaara
Gaara

http://www.HellsingRPG.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum