The Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can claim I'm going soft, I'll just say its sunstroke. (Open for anyone.)

Go down

You can claim I'm going soft, I'll just say its sunstroke. (Open for anyone.) Empty You can claim I'm going soft, I'll just say its sunstroke. (Open for anyone.)

Post by Temari Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:11 pm

The sun was bright in the sky, as it normally was in Suna, though not as unpleasantly warm like the pass few weeks had been. Temari was walking though the streets, which were strangely empty for this time of day. Her fan was on her back as usual, heavy and yet comforting in some way. A light breeze wiped the thin sweat from her face and she stopped, looking up at the blue sky.

“A nice day…”

Temari frowned to herself. What was with her today, nice weather was pleasant and all, but when did she start thinking about it in such a….comforting way?

I mean, suddenly I’m caring about the weather and how nice it is out. Maybe I’m getting too much sun.

She grinded her teeth slightly and lifted her hand, causing a shadow to envelope her face as she peered skyward.

A boring day turned to a day with sunstroke…awesome

She thought this with an edge of sarcasm, and frowned deeper and started looked around at the empty streets, hoping to find someone to chat nice to, at least until she came to her senses.
Temari
Temari

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum